Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What are doublers?

I have been asked a few times now "What are Albertsons doublers?" Well I am going to explain to everyone what they are and please let me know if you have any questions.

I live in Idaho and in our area we only have one store that doubles coupons and that is Albertons. There are some rules to doubling at Albertsons though such as you have to have a doubler. Doublers (aka twice the value coupons) are coupons that come 3 to a sheet in the Sunday paper. You have to have a doubler to be able to double a coupon. These only come every few weeks in the paper, are good for 3 days only and you can only use 3 in one transaction. You have to supply your own doublers to be able to double coupons and Albertsons with double coupons that state "do not double". You can double a coupon up to $1.00 so if a coupon is $1.00 you can get $2.00 off an item if it is .75 you get 1.50 off the item. Doublers save a lot of money and I am like a kid at Christmas when I find out we are getting them. I wish more stores doubled coupons.

In our area the Walmarts also take Albertsons doublers so you can find some great deals doing that as well. If you see me post a walmart deal and say you can take an Albertsons doubler to make the deal sweeter this is what I am talking about.

I hope this answers some questions about the doublers.

No comments:

Post a Comment