Sunday, August 7, 2011

Photo shoot today

Today I had the amazing opportunity to get my kids' photos taken by an amazing photographer. Woodard Photography located in the Treasure Valley does the most affordable, fun photo shoots. My kids and I met with her tonight for about 20-30 minutes that she just took pictures. She got some of each one individually, all together, groups of two and she even got me in a couple (a rare thing to do, I hate my pictures but that is another post for another blog). It was so nice to get my kids out to a beautiful location and have professional photos taken. Besides the fantastic time we all had the next best thing is the price. I paid $20 for a mini shoot of my kids. She does these regularly and is open to private sessions as well. Go HERE to view her website and see her work. I highly recommend liking her on facebook also so you don't miss these great opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment