Sunday, August 7, 2011

House Cleaning

I wanted to share with you all my website for my day job, it is www.kshousecleaning.com. I am offering a special of $25.00 off your first cleaning (4 hour minimum). This is a great savings for a wonderful service. Please take a moment to review the site and see what all Kelli Shiner House Cleaning can provide. This is available in the Treasure Valley only. I offer residential cleaning that can be offered as a one time clean, bi weekly, weekly,post construction clean up , move in and out cleanings, and event cleaning. Fill out the free estimate form if you would like an estimate done for you. I hope to hear from you soon. Please feel free to share this with your friends as well. Also if you would like some business cards please let me know and I will get some to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment