Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can you help?

I am reposting this plea to you all for help. I know some have helped and I along with the family in need truly appreciate it but need more help. I have put together a backpack for the little girl with some school supplies but they can still use help with diapers, wipes, stage 3 food, clothes and toys. Please let me know if you can help.

Hey there everyone, let me just start by saying I know I have not been on here lately and as you know somewhat life has gotten the better of me lately. I know I have posted a little about what is happening here but have not gone in to details. I believe things are calming down but I will not be on here much until the weekend unfortunately. Please continue to stand by as I am here to help you save and will be back in full force very soon.

I want to say that a few days ago I was helped in a HUGE way by someone and am so very grateful. I really felt the need to pay it forward in some way. Well I have found that way, or should I say that way found me. I need your help, please. I received a call tonight asking me to help out a person in a tough situation. A lady has taken in two children to prevent them from going in to foster care. This is a fabulous thing she has done however the children have nothing but the clothes on their back. She does not have diapers, wipes, baby food, clothes or toys for these kids and not a lot of money to spare at the moment. I am going through everything I have and gathering what I can to help this family. The boy is in size 3 diapers, eats stage 3 food and is in 12-18 month clothes. The girls is 7 years old and is in size 6-7 clothes. I am going through my stockpile to see what I can do along with pulling together coupons for diapers and other items. Please let me know if you can help at all. I am hoping to give them some items tomorrow and am more than willing to come and pick up items. Please let me know if you are able to help in any way. We all come together around the holidays to help people and I think we forget that others need help all year. I know I have had my moments of need and am asking us all to pay it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment