Thursday, August 25, 2011

Not a superhero

Good morning everyone, I hope you all are doing fantastic. I have some sad but exciting news. I am not going to be running Centsibly Savvy any longer. I know I have not been posting lately as it is but wanted to let you all know the page will be coming down at the end of the day. I will also be cancelling the facebook page. I want to thank you all sincerely for your support on this page and this journey. I may not have been able to do all the things I had hoped for or gained the readers I was hoping I would but I did get loyal readers on here and feel I have helped some people really learn to save. I appreciate you all for sticking with me while I tried to make my blog grow.

I am sad to see it all leave but am excited for a new road in my life. I am starting school back up and have changed my degree. I was going to school for business management and am now going to receive a bachelors degree in paralegal services. I am very excited and nervous about this change. I know it is going to take work and dedication which is a big reason why I am closing this page. I need to be focused on one thing at a time instead of multiple things. I have a bad habit (which I think a lot of us do) of taking on more than I can chew and am really trying to break that habit. I wish you all the best of luck and please feel free to email me @ centsiblysavvy@yahoo.com (I will keep the email) if you have any questions at all about couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment