Friday, May 27, 2011

Why do I charge for classes?

I have been asked why do I charge to teach people how to save money. I wanted to take a few moments to answer that in case any of you are wondering.

There are a number of reasons I charge for classes. First of all is my time. I spend a lot of time looking for deals, posting deals, updating policies on my site, and finding the most up to date changes and news about couponing. Also I do have 5 children and I have to have someone watch some of them when I am teaching the classes. Not to mention that I come to you for the classes, I do have fuel expenses for that. Also I have put money in to these classes on things like a projector, cards so you have my contact information, and learning resources. I feel that 10$ is reasonable especially since I try to have specials and coupons to lower that for you. I know there are classes that charge up to 25$ a person. Please know I am trying to cover my time and expenses.

This is not a job that I get a regular paycheck with. I truly enjoy couponing and enjoy teaching others how to coupon. I think it is very important to teach people the correct way to coupon and save so I teach classes. I do charge for the classes but I do not charge to answer any questions you may have. I give out all of my contact information and want to be contacted if you have any questions at all. I am here to help you so please let me know how I can do that. There may be times I have to look into the situation to find the correct answer but that is because policies change and there are so many different scenarios. I want to make sure I am answering you as correctly as possible.

I hope this answers any questions you may have about why I charge for classes and if it did not then please feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment