Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another FREEBIE!!!

So I am really going to get the entire post out with Albertsons sales on it but I wanted to hurry and tell you about this. We are getting doublers again this week and Emerald breakfast on the go is going to be on sale for 1.99. There is a fantastic coupon out from 5/1 RP that is 1$/1, when you double that it is free. I ordered some coupons from Coupon Dede now there is a 5$ minimum when ordering through this site so that would mean 50 coupons. If you do not want that many maybe you could go in with some others to get the lower cost of the coupons. I am going to be sending a lot of mine overseas to deloyed soldiers so I am getting the full 50. I also will be placing an order for those because I do not want to clear the shelves. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment