Monday, May 23, 2011

Our newest additions!!!!

Hey there everyone I just wanted to take a minute and introduce a couple of very amazing couponers that are going to help you all find the greatest deals around.

First of all let me introduce Simone. She is our "Hidden Treasure Hunter". She seeks out deals that are not advertised and let's you all know about them. Simone wants to make sure we get the best deals for everything, not just the advertised ones. I have seen the things she can find and let me just say she is definitely Centsibly Savvy!

Next I want to introduce Vanessa, she is our "Beauty Queen Couponer". She will be finding us all the Centsibly Savvy deals on makeup and beauty products. She will let us know step by step what to do to get those great deals on makeup at stores like Walgreens and Rite Aid. Vanessa has a Facebook page also for her own blog called Money Saving Moms .

I am so excited to have both of these Centsibly Savvy couponers here to help us all find even more great deals. Keep an eye out for their finds and be ready to save, save, save!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment