Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thank you

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone. I really appreciate all of your support while I am learning the best ways to teach and share the fabulous deals that are out there. I have learned so much over the last month teaching classes and posting deals.

I have so many things planned that I can not wait to tell everyone about. I think it is going to be so much fun. Please let me know if you have an idea for a challenge or series. I love new ideas and suggestions.

I feel like I have been behind on posting the wonderful deals so my goal this week and each week after is to get things posted sooner for you. Here is the new schedule:
Tuesday- Albertsons deals (will try to have them up by 8 pm)
Wednesday- Coupon preview
Thursday- Walgreens
Friday- Rite Aid
Sunday- Fred Meyer

I will also be posting Target,Wal-Mart, and Winco through the week for you along with daily deals that will be posted.

Again thank you for your support while I work on making this the best coupon/deals site out there. My goal is to provide the most and best deals I can for you. With that I say thank you for being such wonderful supporters.

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment