Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo shoot today

I know I have posted this a couple of times but think it is such a great opportunity I want to make sure everyone sees it. I am taking my kids tonight and we are so excited.

This is for local people in the Treasure Valley (sorry everyone else). Woodard Photography is hosting an event like no other photographer has done (that I am aware of). Here is the description she has on the event:

Bring your family and friends for a quick photo session that really fits into your budget. Depending on the volume of attendance I should be able to spend 15-30 minutes with each client. Attendance includes 25% off any future photo session purchased at regular price. Graduates, engaged couples, and families can all benefit from this great deal. I will be offering more through the summer so get ready!

So I am taking my children to the Boise train depot to get 15-30 minutes of pictures taken, she will edit the pictures and I get the disc. All of this for only $20.00, and that is not per person that is $20.00 for the entire family.

I am so excited to go to this and share this event with everyone, Woodard photography has also offered to sponsor a giveaway with Centsibly Savvy so keep watching for information on that.

Here are the specifics about the event, you can also LIKE Woodard Photography on Facebook HERE and see her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment