Monday, June 27, 2011

Animal food drive


As a couponer we get many things free if not close to free, this includes pet food. I have a dog myself but do not have cats. I do however always see cat food free and get it when I do. I have always given it away to friends and family members who have cats but I am now looking for a shelter to donate to. I know I can go to any shelter and donate food but I would like to have an animal food drive and team up with a shelter to see how much food we as couponers can gather for these poor animals. I always say there is so much good we can do with our coupons to help each other, well let's help some animals also. I would love some input on different shelters you may know about. Let me know a little about them and why you think they should be chosen to receive any food gathered in the 1st annual Centsibly Savvy food drive. I will review all of the submissions and will choose an animal shelter to work with on Friday July 1st @ 9 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment