Saturday, June 25, 2011

Have you seen Clippy Chicks?



Hello everyone, I wanted to take a moment to share with you a coupon clipper that I am really impressed with. It is Clippy Chicks and they are amazing. You will see what I mean after looking Linkthrough their site. The prices are wonderful and their shipping is fast, if you ask me those are two very important things to look for when it comes to a coupon clipper service. Make sure you like them on facebook HERE so you are always up to date on what new coupons are available. I am sure you are going to love them so like them on facebook and know you can always get the link to their page here as well. I added it under the where to get coupons tab then coupon clippers. They are the first ones on the list.

I also want to ad that I am promoting Clippy chicks because I truly feel they are amazing. I have never used a coupon clipping service or seen a coupon clipping service that is as involved with their customers as Clippy Chicks are. Make sure you do like them on Facebook because they have sales and updates frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment