Sunday, April 17, 2011

WELCOME

Hi there and welcome to Centisbly Savvy. I am so excited to share with everyone all the wonderful deals I find. Please feel free to leave any deals you may find,comments or questions.
I will be posting deals throughout the day everyday. I also have some writing series' that I think you will enjoy coming up to include feeding a family on a minimal budget. Planning a summer vacation for as little as possible, helping the animal shelters for little to nothing and making care packages for our deployed soldiers. I am very excited about this page and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy finding the deals to put on here.
Some of the stores I will mention can get a little tricky, if you are new to couponing I highly recommend a coupon class. Please visit the abbreviations page if you have questions about information on any posts.
Thank you again for visiting my page I really appreciate your support.

Kelli Shiner
Centsibly Savvy

No comments:

Post a Comment