Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pampers and Huggies wipes on Amazon

Amazon has the 502 count Pampers Thick Care Unscented Wipes on sale for just $9.79 when you use the Subscribe and Save option (I choose 6 months). That’s like paying $1.40 a tub.

You can also get the 552 count Huggies Wipes in Cucumber scent for just $11.54 when you choose Subscribe and Save option (I choose 6 months). That’s like paying $1.64 a tub.

New to Subscribe and Save? Amazon often offers discounts if you sign up to receive auto shipments (which can be canceled at anytime). I often select that I want to receive the item every 6 months and once I receive it, I go to “My Account” and click on “Manage Subscribe and Save” to cancel it. Don’t forget!

Don’t forget you can sign up for Amazon Mom or Amazon Student for FREE and get free 2 day shipping on ANY purchase.


Thank you Couponing to Disney

1 comment: