Thursday, April 21, 2011

Are you Centsibly Savvy?

Do you have a store you frequently shop? Do you prefer Walgreens or Rite Aid? Albertsons or Fred Meyer? Can you just not resist Target? What about clothing stores? If you are Centsibly Savvy and have a store you love you may be what we need. I am looking for a team of Centsibly Savvy shoppers that would like to help find deals and post them on the site. I am open to different ideas as well about new series' of writing for our readers. I would love to hear from you if you are interested in getting Centsibly Savvy off the ground. Email me at CentsiblySavvy@yahoo.com and let me know what you would like to help with. Also tell me a little about yourself, some of your couponing experience and deals you have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment