Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Traveling "Cent"sibly

As you all may know I am going on vacation in August with my 5 kids. We are going to be as smart with our money as we can. One way we are doing this is by saving gas money. My mother is going to be riding with us since we are going to a family reunion so we will be splitting the cost of fuel with her. By doing this we are saving money and she is saving money.

My kids and I have decided to earn the money for our vacation by saving all of our change and having a yard sale. This is a great way to get motivated about decluttering and vacation. My older children especially are more willing to help prepare for the yard sale and let go of things they may have otherwise kept. Stay tuned to see what samples I order today for our trip as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment